The below-displayed error, as in screenshot 1:
The error is triggered because, while creating a Requisition record in Acumatica, it is mandatory to mention the creator’s name and the name of the person to whom the requisition has been assigned.
To resolve this error,
- Log in with the user account that has the access right to create the requisition.
- Search or navigate to the Create Requisitions (RQ504000).
- Select the employee’s name in the Assigned To selector field or checkmark the Me checkbox (see screenshots 2 and 3):
- Select the requests for which requisitions are to be created.
- Click on the Process button. If all the requests are to be created as a requisition, click on the Process All button.
- And hence, the request can be successfully processed to create a requisition record as shown in the screenshot 4 below:
To learn more capabilities of Acumatica, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Do – GerminIT, one of the oldest ERP providers, is well known for its ERP implementation and customizations. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for data migration, system integrations, technical consultations, and implementation competence, third-party add-on development, and product customizations for clients across the US, UK, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa.