In this blog, we are going to learn how to change the language on the screens. For this, we have a function GESAMD that is related to screen translations in Sage X3.
- Here reference language represents the text present now in which language
- Here translation language represents to which language we want to change the text.
- Here screen code represents to which screen we want to change the text language.
- Here we need to enter the translated text, save, and click on validation (screenshot 1).
- After the validation, we must log in with the translated language.
- To check whether the translated language text is changed, we need to check the particular screen.
Thus, this blog helps you to change the screen translations in Sage X3. Stay tuned for more informative blogs and quick tips on Sage X3.
GerminIT – Recognized for its X3 implementation and customization worldwide, GerminIT is one of the oldest Sage X3 (a Sage Business Cloud Solution) development and implementation enablers and a one-stop solution provider for Sage X3 organizational needs. With a proven track record of X3 development and implementation solutions for clients across the US, UK, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for data migration, system integrations, technical consultations, and implementation competence, third-party add-on development, and product customizations.
With GerminIT, your business will be supported with the best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as Shipping System | eCommerce | Business Intelligence | POS | WMS | Payment Gateway, and mobile add-ons solutions. GerminIT caters to a wide range of Sage X3 offerings. Currently, we provide end-to-end support with Sage X3 implementation and customization solutions for Sage business partners, Sage PSG, and end-users worldwide.