Below mentioned are the steps that can be followed:
- Login to Acumatica site.
- On the Sales Orders (SO301000) form, create a Credit Memo order for the customer and the item for which the drop-ship order is to be canceled.
- Click on Prepare Invoice button. This would create a Credit Memo invoice in order to credit the invoice and transfer the stock item into the warehouse.
- Click on the Release button to release the invoice.
with this the stock item would get added up in the selected warehouse.
- It can be checked as follows:
- The inventory transaction would be created as follows:
- Now in order to return the items back to vendor, open the Purchase Receipts (PO302000) form. And open the receipt number for which the drop-ship receipt has been created. From here click on the Return button on the form toolbar to create a return transaction to the vendor.
- Save the newly created return document by clicking on the Save button. And then click on Release button.
- Now upon release of the return document, the stock will no longer be available in the warehouse and the journal transaction will also be created. Both can be checked on the Inventory Summary (IN401000) form & Journal Transaction (GL301000) form.
Hence, in this way user can cancel the drop-ship purchase order in Acumatica.
What We Do – GerminIT, one of the oldest ERP providers, is well known for its ERP implementation and customizations. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for data migration, system integrations, technical consultations, and implementation competence, third-party add-on development, and product customizations for clients across the US, UK, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa.