Let us suppose the user wants to create a regular shift of working employees for a period of Monday-Friday.
Step 1: In the main menu select Bill of Material.
Then under the Preferences category select the Shifts (AM205000) form and click on the Plus icon.
Step 2: In the added row, specify the following settings:
- Shift: The shift identifier, which can be any numeric code up to 4 characters in length.
- Description: The description of the shift.
- Difference type: The shift differential can be set as a fixed Amount per hour for time recorded for this shift, or as a Rate per hour.
- Shift difference: The amount of the shift differential will be entered as an hourly amount or a rate depending on the Differential Type selected.
- Crew size: The default number of employees per shift.
After specifying the details in the column on the form toolbar click Save.
Hence, a shift to a regular working period has been created in the system.
What We Do – GerminIT, one of the oldest ERP providers, is well known for its ERP implementation and customizations. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for data migration, system integrations, technical consultations, implementation competence, third-party add-on development, and product customizations for clients across the US, UK, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa.