There would be scenarios where the user buys a particular stock item from multiple vendors. In such a case the users would like to map more than one vendor for the stock item while they are importing items. In order to add multiple vendors for a stock on the Import Scenarios (SM206025) form below mentioned are the steps:
In order to add multiple vendors for a stock on the Import Scenarios (SM206025) form below mentioned are the steps:
- After the user has configured the data providers on the Data providers (SM206015) form, open the Import Scenarios (SM206025) form. Search for the data provider created.
- Now map the fields for adding multiple vendors as shown below.
- After the mapping has been, save the document.
- Now to process this import scenario open the Import by Scenarios (SM206036) form. You can click on Prepare & Import if you want to import the records directly. Or else click on Prepare and then on Import button.
- Now open the Stock Items (IN202500) form. Search for the imported stock item. The resultant vendors have been imported as shown below.
What We Do – GerminIT, one of the oldest ERP providers, is well known for its ERP implementation and customizations. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for data migration, system integrations, technical consultations, and implementation competence, third-party add-on development, and product customizations for clients across the US, UK, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa.