There might be scenarios where the vendors sometimes over-ship the order quantities. And in case it’s a prepayment Purchase order, it causes no impact on it. Instead, the vendor would be receiving additional payment for the balance amount.
To process the over shipped Purchase Orders with Prepayments, below mentioned are the steps:
- After logging into Acumatica, navigate to the Purchase Receipts (PO302000) form.
- As we can see here that the ordered quantity is 50 units of the stock item, but the received quantity is 60 units.
- After releasing the Purchase Receipt, prepare the AP bill by clicking on Enter AP Bill button.
- The system will redirect the screen to Bills and Adjustments (AP301000) form.
- Save it. Remove it from Hold and Release it.
- As we can see in the above screenshot, the system automatically updates the Balance and Amount.
- Now click on the Pay button to pay for the balance.
- This will redirect the screen to Checks and Payments (AP302000) form.
- Remove it from Hold and the save it.
- We can see in the below screenshot that the balance here to be paid is 100.
- Click on the Print/Process button on the form toolbar.
- This will redirect the screen to Process Payments/Print Checks (AP505000) form.
- Select the required record and click on Process button.
- This will redirect the screen to Check Form with Remittance (AP641000) report.
- If the user requires, they can print it.
- And from here, the screen will be redirected to the Release Payments (AP505200) form.
- Select the required record to process and click on Process button.
- And hence, full payment to the vendor has been made.
Curious to know how Acumatica can Unlock your business potential?
Contact Us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What We Do – GerminIT, one of the oldest ERP providers, is well known for its ERP implementation and customizations. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for data migration, system integrations, technical consultations, implementation competence, third-party add-on development, and product customizations for clients across the US, UK, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa.