In this blog, we will learn how to create a graphical query tool using a graph in Sage X3.
Step 1: First, we need to create a graphical query in the query tool. The below query refers to the Purchase order. Below is the navigation to create the query.
Navigation: All🡪Setup🡪Usage🡪Report🡪Graphical Query Tool
In the fields tab, we add the tables and the fields that need to be displayed while we run the query.
- Here “ZTEST” represents the code, and we can add the description related to the query on what we are creating.
- By clicking on the table symbol, we can select the table from the list. Here we have selected the PORDER tables.
- We can double-click on the fields to display the list of fields we want.
- We can select the query type as normal in the access tab (screenshot 1). We can add the object and function if it is an object-related query.
- In the Graph tab here, we want to display only the graph type so we can select a representation as a graph and type as multiple graphs. We can select the default graph as bars (screenshot 2).
- After entering all the details, click on the save and validate button.
- After clicking on the validate button, the below screen pops up. Then click on the search button (screenshot 3).
After clicking on the search button, the image below shows the purchase orders’ graphical representation.
- By Clicking on the orders, the particular purchase order opens up.
Thus, using the above steps, we can create the graphical query tool using a graph in Sage X3 (Screenshot 4).
Stay tuned for more informative blogs and quick tips on Sage X3 V12.
GerminIT – Recognized for its X3 implementation and customization worldwide, GerminIT is one of the oldest Sage X3 (a Sage Business Cloud Solution) development and implementation enablers and a one-stop solution provider for Sage X3 organizational needs. With a proven track record of X3 development and implementation solutions for clients across the US, UK, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for data migration, system integrations, technical consultations, and implementation competence, third-party add-on development, and product customizations.
With GerminIT, your business will be supported with the best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as Shipping System | eCommerce | Business Intelligence | POS | WMS | Payment Gateway, and mobile add-ons solutions. GerminIT caters to a wide range of Sage X3 offerings. Currently, we provide end-to-end support with Sage X3 implementation and customization solutions for Sage business partners, Sage PSG, and end-users worldwide.