If you are a growing business and have been experiencing that it’s time to upgrade from QuickBooks to any other ERP solution, check out how Acumatica can help you manage all of the business processes from a single software.
QuickBooks is a cloud-based accounting software application that is designed to help business owners manage their finances, invoicing, and bookkeeping.
On the other hand, Acumatica is a cloud-based ERP software that offers businesses a complete suite of business management applications. Acumatica includes financials, customer relationship management (CRM), project accounting, and much more. Designed for small to medium-sized businesses, Acumatica is a scalable solution that can grow with your business.
If you’re considering switching to Acumatica or are simply curious about what it has to offer, read on for our comparison of Acumatica vs QuickBooks.
|Customization using industry-standard tools||✔||✘|
|Flexible license options||✔||✘|
|Multiple Deployment options||✔||✔|
|Scale as you Grow||✔||✘|
- True Cloud: Acumatica is a true cloud-based system, meaning that all data is stored in the cloud and accessible from any device with an internet connection. QuickBooks is a hybrid system, with some data stored locally on your computer and some data stored in the cloud.
- Deployment: Acumatica offers more flexibility than QuickBooks when it comes to deployment. It can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or through a hybrid model. QuickBooks can only be deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
- Features: Acumatica has a more robust feature set than QuickBooks. It includes features such as financials, CRM, project accounting, manufacturing, distribution, and eCommerce. QuickBooks only includes financials and accounting features.
- Responsiveness: Acumatica is a newer system than QuickBooks, so it benefits from the latest technology advances. For example, Acumatica uses responsive web design, which means that it automatically adjusts to look great on any screen size or device type. QuickBooks doesn’t use responsive design, so it can be harder to use on mobile devices.
- Scalability: Acumatica is a cloud-based ERP system, which means it is highly scalable. You can add users and functionality as needed, and the monthly subscription price will adjust accordingly. QuickBooks, on the other hand, is a desktop-based system that requires a one-time purchase. This can be more cost-effective upfront, but if you need to scale up QuickBooks may not be able to meet your needs as easily as Acumatica.
If you’re looking for a true cloud-based ERP system with more flexible deployment options and a robust feature set, with the need to scale quickly or add complex functionality down the line, then Acumatica is the better choice.
Curious to know how Acumatica can Unlock your business potential?
Contact Us today at email@example.com!
What We Do – GerminIT, one of the oldest ERP providers, is well known for its ERP implementation and customizations. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for data migration, system integrations, technical consultations, implementation competence, third-party add-on development, and product customizations for clients across the US, UK, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa.