There might be scenarios where the vendors have been operating their businesses from multiple locations. And they might require to have a different address for payments, a different address from where they would be shipping the inventory items, etc.
The data displayed in the below-mentioned steps are from the Sales Demo dataset of Acumatica.
- After logging into Acumatica, navigate to the Vendors (AP303000) form.
- Here we can see that the selected vendor has been operating from 2 different locations, where the Main location has been selected as default. This location contains the details that the system has automatically fetched from the General tab of the Vendors (AP303000) form whenever it was created.
- This represents that whenever a PO is created with this vendor, the system will automatically capture the location details of the Main location id for the order.
- Now click on the Main location id. The system will open the location details in a pop-up window of the Vendor Locations (AP303010) form.
- Here the location details under the General tab have been fetched from the General tab of the Vendors (AP303000) form.
- To edit the address details, check and mark the Override check box. This will enable the user to edit the location info.
- And hence, will override the modified details.
- Similarly, the location details under the Payment tab in the Remit-to-Address represent the location where the users can mail their billing documents to the vendor at this location if any.
- If required, users can modify the location details by selecting the Override checkbox.
- Likewise, the Remit-to-Info section represents the account details of the vendor if the payment documents are to be mailed or faxed to the vendors. Users can modify these details by selecting the Override checkbox.
Curious to know how Acumatica can Unlock your business potential?
Contact Us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What We Do – GerminIT, one of the oldest ERP providers, is well known for its ERP implementation and customizations. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for data migration, system integrations, technical consultations, implementation competence, third-party add-on development, and product customizations for clients across the US, UK, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa.