Improving the relations between Supplier/Customer might maximize business. Sagex3 supplier allocations improve your business relationship between supplier/Customer. Sometimes a supplier might need a deposit before commencing work on associated order, or the order might need to be paid ahead. Sagex3 has quite a simple prepayment process in V12.
Every prepayment has mapped with their various invoices.
Following are the steps to map a Supplier prepayment allocation to a Supplier Invoice:
- Navigate to “A/P-A/R accounting -> Open Item -> Supplier allocations”.
- Fill in the required details:
- Company name: Company for which the settlement to be done.
- Site: The corresponding site.
- Pay by: Supplier from whom the prepayment has been done.
- Accounting date: The date till which the prepayments need to be fetched.
- Click on search.
- The system would display all the prepayment (From payment tables) that is done by the supplier for a given accounting date.
Following are some of the important fields within the table:
Allocation: This field determines the prepayment status in supplier allocation. We can see 3 types of allocations in the dropdown list.
- Order: Once the user completed the payments process for the prepayment order those can seem in the supplier allocation window.
- Invoice: We can map the multiple invoices (Open items) with prepayment transactions.
- Unallocated: Prepayments are not mapped with any specific Order/Invoice.
Type: Invoice entry type, by using the document type we can post invoices for prepayments.
Order/Invoice: The Order/invoice document number.
Paid: The amount paid within the prepayments.
Amount to post: Enter the amount to post on the order or invoice.
By using the Assignment button, we can allocate the invoices to payments.
Customer prepayments also work in a similar manner.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com
We will be glad to assist you.