A non-stock kit is a group of inventories including non-stock items. Users can create kits just by creating kits and defining its specification.
To create a Non-Stock Item Kit in Acumatica and use them, below mentioned are the steps:
- After logging into Acumatica, make sure that the Kit Assembly feature is enabled on Enable/Disable Features (CS100000) form and navigate to the Non-Stock Items (IN202200) screen.
- Create a new record, enter the required details like default warehouse, price specifications, etc. and select the Is a Kit checkbox.
- Save the item.
- Navigate to the Kit Specifications (IN209500) form.
- Select the Kit Inventory ID, and enter the Revision and Description in the respective fields.
- Under the Non-Stock Components tab, add the stock items under the Component ID column, and the quantities for which the kit is to be created.
- The Component Qty column represents the number of individual components for the single kit.
- And then click on the Save button.
- And hence, now the kit can be used in orders.
To learn more capabilities of Acumatica, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Do – GerminIT, one of the oldest ERP providers, is well known for its ERP implementation and customizations. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for data migration, system integrations, technical consultations, and implementation competence, third-party add-on development, and product customizations for clients across the US, UK, Middle East, Australia, Asia, and Africa.